Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome

Those that know me will not believe I am a "blogger". Being computer illiterate I can't believe this is happening, but thanks to my wife who is willing to type my chicken scratch into the computer, Capt. Dixon the blogger is now a reality!My Monday night fly tying with the boys is well underway. The days are longer, the sun is warmer and there are schoolies in Hamburg Cove - for the hardy. If the sun is out, the tide is right and you re in the right spot you'll catch fish. Better fishing is still a few weeks away but the urge to fish is starting to be felt by many. My 15' Gruman is on the trailer and ready to go. By early April I'll have the 20' Aquasport ready to go. By April 20 +/- schoolies will begin to filter in south of the railroad bridge. Good times are just a click away.I asked myself why do I want to do this? I have lots of answers. You figure out which is the right one because I can't. Maybe it's to be famous, hear myself talk, drum up business, see if I can really become a part of the techno world, bring attention to BIG EYE sunglasses, keep a diary of fishing activities, see if any one really reads this, entertain myself.......stay tuned - there will be more.Dixon

3 comments:

  1. Where do I buy the Big Eye sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bigeyeeyewear.com of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good blog page.

    ReplyDelete